Let’s start with today. Events in Gettysburg Pennsylvania that you’ll want to make today (if possible):
- Farmer’s Market – Every Saturday from 7 a.m. to noon. Right on the square.
- New Oxford Outdoor Antique Show – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. More than 160 antiques dealers in New Oxford. Just take Lincoln Highway east and you’ll run into it. About 10 minutes from Gettysburg.
- Barn Art – The Second Annual Barn Art Show started June 19 and runs through June 22. At 53 East Middle Street in conjunction with the Gettysburg Festival. An artist’s reception will be held today at 2 p.m.
- Murder Mystery Dinner Train – 5 p.m. today. A three-hour trip with a meal by Dodies Catering. Casual dress code with awesome entertainment.
- Mid-Atlantic Women’s Motorcycle Rally – Started yesterday. Ends today. Sixteenth annual rally featuring workshops, parties, awards, bike shows, and a poker walk.
- Lying in State – Like theatre? This production features a wake in which an elected official running for office continues to run after his death. A wild cast of characters. Great satire. By David C. Hyer.
Tomorrow In Gettysburg
- Singles Dance – Every second and fourth Sunday. 6:30 p.m. $7 admission with a cash bar and a DJ. Call 717-642-8211 for more information.
- Civil War Chapel Service – 10 a.m. 112 Chambersburg Street.
Monday in Gettysburg
- Environmental Education Camp – At Eisenhower National Historic Park from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For youth in grades 5-8. Educational platform with interactive games, experiments, discussions, and outdoor exploration.
- Totem Pole Playhouse Children’s Theater Camp – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. For children ages 8 to 15. Limited enrollment, but great educational environment.
For more events, check out the Gettysburg Convention & Visitors Bureau website.